Initial Research.

 Today I will be look more information, ideas , research about my project and I will be looking for fresh view and ideas for my point. Because I will be doing photography shoots I had to find new photography artist which one develop mine knowledge about my project. First  who is really appropriate to my ideas is Keith Dotson I was write about him but I just remind my self his work and I do more deeply research. Another one will be Grant Haist. Both that artist working in black and white colours however I want comparing my gallery of picture from black and white and colour as well , that will be different. Keith Dotson he is related to my project because I panning doing my pictures from closer perspective that why I looking for how to grab a shadows and light.

                                                              Rain Drops on Fallen Leaf

In that picture we can see every single water drops , we can see curious background as well and all leaves structure that is challenging and inspired. All nature is so inspired , when we coming out , closing a eyes we take breath we can feel all that amazing environmental around us. We don't have to see that to feel that, gift which one is view perception this is only rich add which one give as incredible emotions. Like I said in different post I feel that and that feeds me, my brain and my soul.

                                       Rainy Day Leaves: Black and White Photograph

That picture above showing all leaves structure this time not from very close perspective, still some object we can included inside that "background". Some people they didn't see nothing special in that kind of picture for me I see live, similarity, shadows, light, perception. And that is only one example from many. Keith Dotson states that “My work is unapologetically aesthetical. My goal is to make beautiful pictures, but hopefully without crossing the line to the trite or cute or bland. I want to convey emotions, but I believe the world is challenging enough already, so I typically avoid political statements or divisive themes”(Kai Behrmann Kai Behrmann. " et al., 2018). He make a photography using a digital DSLR, 35mm but he prefer  1970s Hasselblad 500 C/M medium format camera. He have variety of film digital cameras and lenses and he always using a natural light that why his pictures is so incredible.

Another artist/ photographer is Grant Haist. That artist have different ideas and using different tools to make a pictures. He definitely grabbing a moment. He was born in 1922 - 2016 , he working with Kodak corp. He use a camera Sony Alpha-A6300 (Control). His photography is specific  but still going through to the audience. I will be take some ideas from him but more inspired for me is still Mr. Keith Dotson.

                                                       The Grant M. Haist collection


 Every one research for me is important because give me opportunity to develop my ability.



References:

 

Kai BehrmannMy name is Kai Behrmann. I’m a freelance author and photographer from Germany based in Hamburg. In 2012 I founded ‘The Art of Creative Photography’, Behrmann, K. and My name is Kai Behrmann. I’m a freelance author and photographer from Germany based in Hamburg. In 2012 I founded ‘The Art of Creative Photography’ (2018) Keith Dotson: ‘Conveying emotions’, The Art of Creative Photography. Available at: https://artofcreativephotography.com/contemporary-photography/keith-dotson/ (Accessed: 18 January 2024).

What media and materials does photographer Keith Dotson use? (no date) Keith Dotson Photography. Available at: https://keithdotson.com/blogs/news/what-media-and-materials-does-photographer-keith-dotson-use (Accessed: 18 January 2024).


 

(No date) Google image result for https://keithdotson.com/cdn/shop/products/pa172578-rain-drops-on-fallen-leaf_1024x1024.jpg?v=1575931820. Available at: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fkeithdotson.com%2Fcdn%2Fshop%2Fproducts%2FPA172578-Rain-Drops-on-Fallen-Leaf_1024x1024.jpg%3Fv%3D1575931820&tbnid=Mzxvkt0lgQABiM&vet=12ahUKEwjPmKfR0uaDAxWxUaQEHcZbBx0QMygSegQIARB4..i&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fkeithdotson.com%2Fproducts%2Frain-drops-on-fallen-leaf-pa172578&docid=lqC5B1sXkfvkSM&w=1000&h=786&q=Keith+Dotson+leaves+in+nature&client=firefox-b-d&ved=2ahUKEwjPmKfR0uaDAxWxUaQEHcZbBx0QMygSegQIARB4 (Accessed: 18 January 2024).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome in my blog Deliberating Photography.

Artist Elliott Erwitt photographer and filmmmaker.

Individual Sequential Photography Piotrus