Creating at Advert: Ideas, Planning and Process.



Food has always accompanied people on earth, since the infection of history. From kings to chops. It doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, food is an indispensable companion in life.

I want to make an advert with Polish food, Catering, Polish kitchen and our traditional meals. We would like to take the customer on an imaginary journey to Polish, so that they can taste the best specialities from the Polish at their fingertips.

Since I love food, I decided to make an advert in this direction. Food is very catchy and sells quickly, which is very important in this process. I have a few ideas on what exactly my advert will be related to.

-Invitation and tasting of free food, snacks, refreshments in order to broaden potential customers.

-A gallery, a brochure, a collection of photos of our products, from traditional dinners to cakes.

-A surprise contest in which you will be able to win free lunches for a week, which will encourage people to take part and have a great time. The winner of the contest will be announced after the draw.

I would like my advertisement to be similar to this one, I like it and it appeals to me. This is what inspires me, The photo should be taken in advance in order to capture all the qualities of the meal.

A lot of different food on the Banquet table.A large number of prepared dishes on the table.Holiday at the table.



Here are some ideas for photos of our products...gallery.




















          The photos above show the process of making a "zapiekanka" with mushrooms and ham



Looking at these pictures makes me hungry myself
That is famous "pierogi"

                                                           
                                                               Here we have roast beef

                                                                         
                                                                        and duck...





now somethings sweet....






Personally, I think our food is delicious, and I'm convinced of it, but just look at the pictures... hmm what do you think.We make all these meals and cakes ourselves, as well as photos from our own gallery.

When creating my advertisement, I definitely want to use colourful colours that will give life to my meals and will encourage everyone who looks at them.
Now I need to make a quick sketch of what I want to include in my ad such as logo, brand and good name plus of course tagline.
 





So my brand will be called "Taste with us" at the bottom, a smaller font will say "Traditional Polish food/catering" in logo . I will place the logo on the bottom right side.
Write on the top will be...
" We will take you on a magical journey full of amazing food and taste. Taste this experience with us. Polish food and catering".
So next step was logo.
I open a "Freelogodesign.org" and i create my own logo, this is a result.
I chose one photo from unsplash web site and i use to my advert.



I opened Pixlr E and started working with my advert. I had to create a new image and so I pasted my proposal.



After pasting my photo I created another image right next to it in a new file and there I opened the logo, which I had to copy and paste to the correct place on the project I'm working with

              

At a later stage, I added a logo that I had previously created using FreelogoDesign

 


I decided to leave a white border next to the logo because I think it adds charm to the whole advert.



Above is a text that encourages the customer, and below is a text with contacts, address, social media, etc.






To add subtitles on a white background, I had to reopen a new file, write my sentence that I want to put on my adver. Then, after typing the tag, I had to click on Layers/Merge Visible. To make the background look good, she spat on my inscriptions. I decided to do so because the photo that is used for my adver is very colorful and all the inscriptions I wrote in other colors could not be read. I decided to use a "Daddy Day" Font.





After completing all the correction processes, I decided that my advert is ready and I am satisfied with it. I'm happy about another internship that brings me closer to being better, orienting myself in programs and opportunities for the future, I thank those who contributed to it.
        








Comments

  1. Very good work here the journey of ideas to final advert are really clear, you have good visual research, very good technical detail and clear commentary throughout - very well done here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome in my blog Deliberating Photography.

Artist Elliott Erwitt photographer and filmmmaker.

Individual Sequential Photography Piotrus