Creating a Website: Contact Page an Social Links



I follow with my website and creating. I am going add contact page and social links.

I used the add button from left side to add a Social media links icons. After i click that and separate with one I have or with I don't have. Unnecessary option I have to remove. So I add "Instagram" and "My Blog". I have to past and downloads links to any each icon what I will be use.

I remove old one contact form and I added a new contact table.

I them a change a font of the "Get in Touch" to " Bodoni Poster". Next step i was add my own picture to make my website more interesting, I move contact table on the left an I move my picture on the right because that picture introduce small girl with one points his finger on the contact board.






My contact Form I customize , I change a font for "Bodoni Poster" , size and color on black one . Font is this same like on whole website. I will be still change my website design to satisfy me an make my website clear. I add shadows also (distance 20). I was check everything and I am happy with the results so I just save the changes.

Comments

  1. Good work with good technical detail again remember to add the mobile view for this page and if you changed anything

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome in my blog Deliberating Photography.

Artist Elliott Erwitt photographer and filmmmaker.

Individual Sequential Photography Piotrus