Creating a Website: Photography

Today we began creating a website using Wix. I began by choosing a template.


This is a site and I just start a customize. First what I do ,I began from my Name and Surname. I choose
a font "Bodoni Poster" size 35 and move in right place.






I change my navigation linking words , change a font for "Bondi Poster" and I was remove unnecessary options. I leave only Home, Portfolio, About and Contact. I also deleted the login box .

After that i just change my copyright sign to my name and the correct date with the font this same like above because should be compare to my rest fonts.



I removed the previous background and downloaded the photo from "Unsplash" so that the website could suit me better. After that I just centered a background to edges.

After that visually important move , I just save my Website klick right corner in the top.
I completed my home page in future i will be adding a social media links.





Comments

  1. Good post with good technical detail just remember to add your mobile view and if you had to change anything

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome in my blog Deliberating Photography.

Artist Elliott Erwitt photographer and filmmmaker.

Individual Sequential Photography Piotrus