Major Project Initial Ideas

This time we are focusing on something bigger, namely our big assessment project.I'm looking for ideas that will help me create my portfolio this semester, the beginnings are difficult . I really like taking photos of nature and night, so my first idea is to take photos of nature and the sky at night, it is very difficult but subject is very wide. I have my first inspiration it is a photo of the night sky with a piece of landscape. I just go to "Usplash" and i chose 2 picture's with one is the most close my heart.


Creating that portfolio i would like enjoined my work so i have to fint topic with one bring me lots of joy and inspirations on the future. I like made photography without the people, I searching pleases, where you can think, deliberating and admire the beauty of nature that surrounds us. I was think I could going to direction Ansley Adamas, he usually do landscape photos. I was know that challenge will be very difficult and i have to use good camera to captures my ideas , plan, photo's.
Rare Collection of Ansel Adams Photography Donated to the Yosemite ...
That above example is Ansley Adams photography.
I want to create something that I will be happy with and bring me true joy. My second Idea is traying do Photo's : old buildings , abbeys, monuments of course without a people. I just not shore how exacly should be look , meaby i try some graphic edits like that...
                                           

Big Ben - London - Free Stock Photo by Chris Cooper on Stockvault.net

Finally after sleep in home to my head come great idea, i am so excited. So i have to brought a angel wings , i have to broke one wing like "symbol". My model have to wear that wings and we go do the photos in place where people could be died , suicided, greaves , cars scrap, church, pedestrians crossing on the street, on the height wall etc. broke wing this is a symbol when guardian angel he can gone make it save you and he fail. I hope so that idea is not so controversial but i like that idea, born in my head like flowers on the spring. Below its couple ideas.
                                                         Angels with Broken Wings

Pin on Decent into my Darkness


ANGEL's BROKEN WING, art, wings, broken, angel, horror, doll, mood, blood, fallen, fantasy, dark, sad, sorrow, toys, HD wallpaper

I planning assembly a short video also, just that places where we been put in one pice. This is my ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome in my blog Deliberating Photography.

Artist Elliott Erwitt photographer and filmmmaker.

Individual Sequential Photography Piotrus