Major Project: SMART Objective

I've been deliberating and thinking deeply while creating my Milanote and all the ideas I've put there. I've reached a certain sketch and format that I'm going to stick to as if it were a SMART project. S.M.A.R.T. stands for Specific (My own), Measurable (which can be measured), Achievable(with achievements), Realistic (Genuine), and Timely(In time).
I am planning to take a 10 photo's to my project. I will be present short story of small Angel which aims to help people but she is helpless. I will create a set of 10 black and white images which i will on my final web site as a gallery . I will be try capture photo's using my own phone camera Samsung S21 Ultra I still considering borrow equipment from University but will see during the time. This will be completed by the beginning of December. If I have enough time, I will try to make a short film in which I would use my own music and edit it in Sony Vegas 18.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome in my blog Deliberating Photography.

Artist Elliott Erwitt photographer and filmmmaker.

Individual Sequential Photography Piotrus