Project Sign Off : Helpless Guardian



After finishing my deliberations on the project, I was finally able to come to a consensus with myself and I have now signed off my project on"Helpless Guardian". i will be doing something about 10 shots photos in black white colour. The photos below are just an outline of what will happen, going in this direction I will build my gallery of 10 photos. They will represent a sad angel concerned about the human soul.

 




Please find my Project Sing Off Here. I will be working on this throughout the term and I will post my project plan in the next post.

Comments

  1. Good work for adding this - link works well and the images are good - I think you might want to change just the spelling of Sign Off

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome in my blog Deliberating Photography.

Artist Elliott Erwitt photographer and filmmmaker.

Individual Sequential Photography Piotrus