Welcome in my blog Deliberating Photography.

                                              Welcome everybody in my blog .

       My name is Piotr Wiewiora, I am student DMU university Art Design Photography. 

I am from Poland but at the moment i living in UK. I have beautiful wife and two lovely 

children. I like travelling, motorcycles, art , nature, capture a photo and video assembling . 

I believe in Good and I always trust him every time,

but sometimes my path veers off course 😇.

That blog its something new in my live  , so i will try to do everything as best as I can.

Enjoy everybody . I want invite you to the world of reflection. Here you can see few my photo

and movie makers.


                                                 This is something what inspires me.

                        Greg Rakozy

                                             That rest photos below is from my own gallery.

 






                                                              This is my private pictures.




So, at the outset, I would like to say something more about myself, namely I really like art stories. I believe that it is an important element of knowledge in our society. To understand art, it is worth looking back at values, art as it all began with the Bronze Age, Stone Age (Neolithic, Mesolithic) and others. Let's focus on the Neolithic.
"The Neolithic or New Stone Age was a period in human development from around 10,000 BCE until 3,000 BCE. Considered the last part of the Stone Age, the Neolithic period is signified by a progression in behavioural and cultural characteristics including the cultivation of wild and domestic crops and the use of domesticated animals."(Buis)
Stonehenge: c. 3,000 BCE, Salisbury Plain, England
References:
Buis, A. (no date) Neolithic art, Art and Visual Culture Prehistory to Renaissance. Available at: https://pressbooks.bccampus.ca/cavestocathedrals/chapter/neolithic/ (Accessed: 12 October 2023). 

                 Please visit my blog from time to time to see what's new I add. Thank you

Comments

  1. Good start you have introduced yourself and added videos and images - we will need to go over how to add research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you have completed this and added a reference - well done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Artist Elliott Erwitt photographer and filmmmaker.

Individual Sequential Photography Piotrus