Concept Research

 Today i will explain my concept research, context and why I choose to doing that. So first important thing I am catholic and I believed in Angels. My parents aways taught me how live with religion, how to pray and they always repeated to me in pray " Remember to pray to Guardian Angel" . That I thing was first track in my live and that's why i follow that road. When I was 7 years I was start watching a movies with parents and alone. First movie what I remember was movie about Jesus Christ Film story from 1979 and there was some moment with Angels which one creating my memory , my view point and my life. All story about Jesus and things what's happen to him.



All my live Jesus , Angels, God accompany me in my way , that's why I was choose that project to say thank you. My context is simply it refers to my childhood and my entire life at that time. It is connected to the beliefs and beliefs through which it lives. Also from another side I was so some movies in my life and I was heart a stories about bad angels like the devils. For example "Exorcist"(1973) movie which one is inspired true story tell about that dark side. "The Exorcist is a classic 1973 horror film directed by William Friedkin. The film, which tells the story of a young girl who is possessed by a demonic force, is one of the highest-grossing horror films of all time, and critics praised it as a truly terrifying film experience. But many people don’t realize that the popular horror film was actually inspired by a true story. Just in time for Halloween, here’s the real story behind one of the scariest movies ever made(Martin 2021)."That was another factor to my view on surrounding. If that evil exist so that another good side exist to as well. That is the balance good and evil exist and from ages companion a human beings. I start asking my self how to protect that and how to avoid a evil but we don't have pure clear answers for that.


Another concept research was "City of Angels " (1998) which I have already told you about in an earlier post. I just short add in that movie when angel died they praying in Polish language. This also set me on this path my choices. My concept was born in my head when I was sleep, and when I wake up I just relevant all that ideas and give my that clear answear what project I have to do. I had a model in home, she is for me like a angel, her face looking good in camera lens all that factors help me get a decision to choose my project which one I want realize that I'll be proud of. 

References:


Martin, Emily . “Roland Doe: The Chilling True Story That Inspired the Exorcist.”
Novel Suspects, 28 Oct. 2021, www.novelsuspects.com/articles/roland-doe/. Accessed 22 Nov. 2023.


Morefield, Kenneth R., and 1More Film Blog.
“The Jesus Film (Krish and Sykes, 1979).” 1More Film Blog, 22
Mar. 2014, www.patheos.com/blogs/1morefilmblog/the-jesus-film-krish-and-sykes-1979/. Accessed 23 Nov. 2023.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome in my blog Deliberating Photography.

Artist Elliott Erwitt photographer and filmmmaker.

Individual Sequential Photography Piotrus