Term Reflection





In this term I have a learned a lot from lesson with Ms. Zoe . During that term I was getting to know all important information's about How to creating a own Blog, how make a own commercial, Logo creating, Researches, creating my own website moreover how to working with variety of software for instance Power Point, Pixlr, Free Logo design and many many more. That was help me to creating all linked subject which one we expand in that term. Beginning that term was super hard. I was think I cant manage doing all that challenging tasks due to my language barrier and age. But lessons with tutor which one is very helpful , help me expand my knowledge and my ability in computer zone. Lessons was very quick and injective a large number of information's however now I am more efficient and effective. The most challenging thing for me what I had to do was Researches in web. I have a language barrier and all that things in different language take me twice more time then other. My favorited task was my own outcome with a camera to completed my photography shots. I was working with CANON EOS 700D. Moreover building my own website was very pleasure and advantage. I was included that my own pictures to my Portfolio Gallery on the final assessment. All that time help me develop my knowledge and vocabulary. I am grateful for giving me the opportunity to learn and expand my knowledge in this module. To sum up that refection I would like to add one more latin sentence "Per Aspera ad Astra" what mean "Through difficulties to the stars" (Ingalls 1861).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome in my blog Deliberating Photography.

Artist Elliott Erwitt photographer and filmmmaker.

Individual Sequential Photography Piotrus