Own homework

I was working hard with my model and I think we got some great results. We was lucky because outside was minus 5 °C but we have a blankets, towels and hat where she wear after every session  and lake around our surrounding area frozen 4,4 cm deep and we start doing some shoots on the ice. That was challenging but still we try doing that in shallow water. I hope so my tutors accept that Pictures and they give me green light for rest part of session...








That photography its relevant to my idea about primitivism and we trying do our work the best how we can. That blog post I creating far away from home using my telephone S21 ultra. Was difficult because was cold but we had towel below which one we putting on the ice. I was find shallow place which one was safe. She still have a clothes but we just move t shirt from arm little down to remove a clothes from picture to make that picture more real. Every session shoots lasted 2 min to avoid cold air, during the time you can see her red nose from temperature but she was safe and comfortable. I have to struggling with my work because not many time left.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome in my blog Deliberating Photography.

Artist Elliott Erwitt photographer and filmmmaker.

Individual Sequential Photography Piotrus