Initial Development Idea


 Today we have to develop idea from the picture what we choose. I just choose picture "The many faces" by Antony Gormley from 1991 (Asian Field). I was choose that because one similar object is multiply many many times but in different versions and in effect looks very interesting. 


Picture from class room on the paper. Antony Gormley

I was start thinking how I can develop that idea in the relevant project of architecture. I start drawing my ideas on the paper.


I was start thinking what techniques I can use in that. I think about leading lines in my pictures also long exposure and landscape. that will be somethings new for me and that why is very exiting. 


After that task we have another part of lesson where we have individual challenges. I have to make some picture one architecture object from the different angles in different day time from the different perspective and light. I make around 150 shoots pictures below.


I was change ISO, Aperture and shooter speed. Moreover I was change also 








 Also I was choose some good picture... I trying find a depth in the picture using a exposure, I will be try find that from the closer perspective also.





 

That picture is from my trip around a campus and I can see from the closer perspective images looks more interesting and influence.

Comments

  1. Good that you explored some architecture photographically please remember to look at architectural photographers and to post your pre-project plan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome in my blog Deliberating Photography.

Artist Elliott Erwitt photographer and filmmmaker.

Individual Sequential Photography Piotrus