2D Concept Project Develop Continuation.

 Today on the lesson I will be try create and play with my photograph something interesting. I will be working in Canvas program. First it all I was take a picture with white building, usually
I make a large number of picture one object , so in this time I have many picture to connect all in one piece.


I was try working in connections purpose. After that I was decide doing something different. In this time was fail and I am not happy from the results.
I was try connect my narrow picture in one but was chaotic and I doing that wrong. I have to try experiment with something different.

Another idea was create a picture on the picture. Namely I put 3 different picture on the one and made then less visible to achieve expected result. That going quiet good , only colours is not relative with my project because they is to gray and shadowy.  



That was look little bit like mirage or double exposure effect. So I am happy from that result.

After that I was start working to connections 2 half's of picture , and results was bad. Below


Maybe idea is curious but my effort is poor.

That below was prette good. I was put screen on the screen 4 times and in the results looks curious. I think because picture was different. In hire I was use picture of glass with extra clouds reflections.


Few more efforts below.






Comments

  1. Good work we talked about the ideas here and I am hoping that you are also considering further after our tutorial how you will bring these together

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome in my blog Deliberating Photography.

Artist Elliott Erwitt photographer and filmmmaker.

Individual Sequential Photography Piotrus