3D Processes Third Time... Development and Prototype

 I was on the way to fix my tight cases and in this short busy time I was try to make a 3D process with my project to avoid failure after come back from the way. 2 weeks avoid I was order all equipment what I need to complete my task with 3D project. First it all to transfer my picture on the rock I was need a ''Art Media Transfer Gel'', brush, rock, picture on the paper (normal print /laser), blackboard paint (recommended in the through process ), scissors and paint cleaner-solvent. I was start print my pictures in printer house, after that I was start painting 2 rock using a blackboard paint and one sample was without any cover surface.






 

I rushing with everything because I have a short time for my 3D Outcome Project and I had to know If that solution is good or no. After painting I was wait 3 hours for drying. Next step was using a art transfer gel to gluing my picture to the surfaces. After that I had to stick my photography on the paper to the rock surface the most properly how I can. My stones was 2 flat and one oval.

 








 After that I was leave that on the 1 day. Next day I start transferring my pictures on the rock surfaces. To doing that I have to put the water on the dry part of the paper and get him wet. I was start with 2 rocks/ blackboard paint to thinking that will be definitely success....




When my paper was wet I start scrumbling that paper surface to remove paper and left only pigment colour.

That was failure because all colour of the picture disappeared. That was painful...


I didn't give up and I was try doing this same process with flat rock with out any paint and that start look promising...







I was think well done , I made it... . I was really happy from that process. But that picture was wet, and when dry was look horrible... picture below.

 


 That was painful again because my time run away and again I failed. I was angry for my self... .I was try few times scrumbling that paper again but one by one my photo start faded. And now I have really major problem to do my project. I have another Idea but I have to first speak with my tutor tomorrow and I will be know. Namely my idea is Stone Photo Slate on the Granite. Will see ... I was try the best how I can but with out positive result that is really depressing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome in my blog Deliberating Photography.

Artist Elliott Erwitt photographer and filmmmaker.

Individual Sequential Photography Piotrus