Exhibition Space And Updating Website

 I will decide to create a exhibition space in the program Kunstmatrix. That program give you opportunity to creating your own 3D exhibition space. I was beginning from establish a account, after that I was add a pictures with titles and move forward to the exhibition visualisation (exhibition menager). 



After that I was go to the view.


In here is easy and quick to sort your arts in appriopriate directions.




Staring arrows in right down corner helping with the move in your exhibition space. Also you can use the mouse to that.


I was do that to my exhibition space purposes.




I am happy from that result. That modern technology clearly can show you how will be looks your art in the exhibition space without physical objects.


Below is short video to show how easy and readable that program and what effort you have from that.
I was do that using a screenshoot app.

 
After that process I have to add that photography of exhibition space to my website.
I was going to my wix website and I start creating all that First it all I move my Introduction , after I was add a new gallery in the portfolio page and upload my photographs.


I was add more and description about that. Gallery page let us see the bigger pictures and is more professional from viewer.

I was also rename that 6 pictures.


After that I have to write short explaining about it.


View from the Preview below.
 



And was all ready done. I have to only reject some photographs from my gallery  and I am done.
I see now I don't check yet mobile view so I have to do that quickly. In mobile view was looks little difference.



After my small corrections was perfect.

Additionally I was add a shore explanation to my 3D work.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome in my blog Deliberating Photography.

Artist Elliott Erwitt photographer and filmmmaker.

Individual Sequential Photography Piotrus