Target Market.

To create my target market I have to considering about real place namely real town in USA statistics. There is really a large number of the people from the different culture (see fig.1 below). That mean wider ranges. I have to know demographics, Psychographics, and customer behaviour. All that should be help me to create my target market. That purpose help me allows to focus on the marketing effort, creating marketing message,  make better product decision and understand more my customers.



All people living in this town is 14225, around 6000 families living there, 20% of the older people and below 20% children. All that give my some tracks. My photographs will be include in the gallery for the families, workers and people from around the world. Including Gen Millennium, Gen. Z and Gen. X. A large number of the variety of ancestry give me opportunity to by more visible and spreading my art to parts of the word. But my based viewers will be residents of this town. Also families is a major customers and because my picture is colourful , children will be like then. Everyone resident will be want to see rebuilding and modernisation of this town, how is change and what including. That why I can clearly said , the even 20% older people will be coming, especially because they was living in this town before and they have relationship and ruts with this place and all tragedies what they have to through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome in my blog Deliberating Photography.

Artist Elliott Erwitt photographer and filmmmaker.

Individual Sequential Photography Piotrus