Wix Website Update and Final Portfolio Creating.

 Today I will be updating my website. First it all I going through to my website and check my copyright data on the bottom on the website- was 2024 . After that I start creating my portfolio. Beginning from the theme ''Colours of Cromwell''. Namely in portfolio page I was create a new page named "Colours of Cromwell". After that I was drag my new page on the bottom of the Portfolio.


 Next step was choosing a new gallery page and I was choose a 3D slide show gallery because is easier to see the pictures.



 Next step was add a new button to access purposes. I was click plus and add a button , named "Back to Portfolio". Furthermore I was linked that to the Portfolio website to have possibility to move to another page. I was choose a grey colors like my previous buttons. Therefore I was create also another button in Portfolio section to possibility move it to the Colours of Cromwell page. I was click create a button , grey color, named "Colours of Cromwell" and linked that to these page. In font "Bondi Posters " I was create a title on the top "Colours of Cromwell". I had all ready 3 portfolios and I have to add another one in Portfolio front page. There is very tight / no space to put picture with the button one by one therefore I was decide put my pictures below. I was choose a picture on my front "Colours of Cromwell" and upload that.





 After that steps I was click the preview to be a shore it everything working properly and yes all button working appropriate. I upload my photographs to the gallery and I waiting now for tutorial with Ms. Zoe which images will be appropriate to my gallery. 



Moreover I start writing a Introduction, that parts always was the most challenging for me and takes me to much time, because I struggling with English language. I start writing using this same font like in previous terms, namely Bondi Posters font size 19. Moreover I so , I make mistake in word Colour so I had to change all that mistakes...


This time writing my introduction going so easier like in previous terms. I think my ability and vocabulary is increasing. After that I centralized my buttons and texts to appropriate apart.



Also I was change my bottom line because apart was not even and I was drag that to the up.



Next step I was check also my mobile view. I have to be a shore  that everything working properly. 



I was check again in my telephone and everything was ok. In the near future I will be check again. At the moment all navigations buttons working properly and website is readable. 


After that I was decide to add a titles to my art works images.


I was go in to my gallery of |Cromwell and I start renaming all photographs



After that process I was complete my website with everything.
But I was see something missing in my Introduction about 3D work...


I was change the last sentence and I was check everything again.
And now was ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome in my blog Deliberating Photography.

Artist Elliott Erwitt photographer and filmmmaker.

Individual Sequential Photography Piotrus